New and Returning Student Enrollment
Visit the SB Unified website to register a new or returning Roosevelt student for the new academic year:
District Enrollment Information for New and Returning Students
Transitional Kindergarten Enrollment Information
Kindergarten: 5 years old by September 1
Transitional Kindergarten: 5 years old between September 2 and December 2
Documents Required for Enrollment:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Immunization record
- Include the newly required TDAP booster shot for all new students to the district.
- Address verification (two items are required) Current utility bill AND one of the following:
- current property tax payment receipts or grant deed with county recorder’s stamp OR
- rent payment receipt or lease or rental contract OR
- affidavit of district residency sworn by the student’s parent/guardian and notarized under penalty of perjury.
Questions? Please contact the Front Office at (805) 563-2062.